How to make a real estate marketing video for your agency
In today's digital age, real estate marketing has evolved significantly, with video content becoming a powerful tool for attracting potential buyers and showcasing properties. Creating a captivating real estate marketing video can help your agency stand out from the competition and effectively communicate the unique features of your listings. This blog post will guide you through making a compelling real estate marketing video using our online video maker.
1. Select a template
Browse our pre-designed real estate templates for luxury or commercial properties to create captivating marketing videos.
2. Drag and drop your media
Effortlessly replace the default template media with your high-quality footage using our intuitive drag-and-drop feature.
3. Customize your video
Personalize your real estate video with ease using our user-friendly editing tools. Add smooth transitions and eye-catching overlays, and enhance it with stickers, animations, and stylish typography.
4. Add music & voiceovers
Discover a vast selection of royalty-free audio libraries spanning various genres. Alternatively, you can upload your music track and complement it with professionally scripted voiceovers.
5. Download & Share
Once you're satisfied with your creation, download and export the video. Share it across social media platforms to reach a wider audience and make a lasting impression.
Supercharge Your Real Estate Video Marketing: Hot Tips to Make Your Videos Sing!
Ready to take your real estate video marketing to the next level? Look no further! We have game-changing tips to help you create captivating videos and develop a winning video marketing strategy. With these tips, you can create outstanding real estate marketing videos and ensure they reach the right audience at the right time for maximum impact.
1. Be Consistent
Show up online every day to establish your presence. Potential clients must see you before they're ready to work with a real estate agent. By consistently sharing valuable content, you'll be the first person they think of when buying or selling a house. Make sure your real estate video software and production tools support your consistency goals, making it easy to publish videos regularly.
2. Focus on Being Different
Don't blend in with the crowd! If your videos look like every other real estate video out there, they won't stand out, regardless of how much you spend on production. Embrace your uniqueness and let your personality shine through. Connect with your audience by showcasing your quirks, passions, and hobbies. Whether you're funny or a real estate nerd, be yourself and let your videos reflect that.
3. Avoid Selling All the Time
Nobody likes being sold too constantly. Instead, focus on creating helpful and entertaining video content that people find interesting, even if they're not ready to buy or sell. By being a reliable and fun source of information, you'll build trust and credibility. When the time is right, people will naturally want to work with you without feeling like they've been sold to.
4. Include a Call to Action
While you shouldn't sell in every video, it's essential to provide viewers with a clear next step if they're interested in becoming a client. Always guide them on how to take the next step in the buying process with you. A well-placed call to action can make all the difference in converting viewers into clients.
5. Focus on Emotions
Emotions drive buying decisions, so aim to inspire your audience emotionally. Appeal to the feelings they might feel after buying a house, such as pride, excitement, and accomplishment. Similarly, consider the emotions of selling a home, like relief, hope, and anticipation. Once you've stirred their emotions, back it up with hard facts to justify their decision.
6. Make a Plan
Plan your video content to avoid writer's or video maker's block. Knowing what your videos will be about beforehand allows you to make informed decisions and build anticipation. Additionally, promoting your videos before posting them, especially for house tour videos, helps you build an audience and generate excitement.
7. Repurpose Your Content
Different platforms attract different audiences. Post videos on multiple platforms to reach the broadest possible audience, but create a new video for each platform, even if the topic is the same. This way, you'll avoid annoying viewers who follow you on multiple platforms and maximize your reach.
8. Optimize for Search Engines
Video is a powerful tool for search engine visibility, but you need to optimize your videos for maximum impact. Include relevant keywords in your video titles and descriptions. Create eye-catching thumbnails that stand out in search results. Encourage viewers to share your videos, boosting organic visibility when people search for real estate information.
9. Add Captions
Captions are essential for hearing-impaired viewers, but they also benefit those who watch videos with the sound off or on silent mode. Captions improve accessibility and help viewers understand your content, even without sound. Additionally, captions assist video platforms like YouTube to appreciate your content and enhance your SEO.
10. Use YouTube Tags
Don't overlook the power of YouTube tags. Properly tagging your videos improves your SEO and helps YouTube display your content accurately when users search for videos. Don't miss out on this simple yet effective way to boost your video's visibility.
By implementing these tips, you'll elevate the quality and impact of your real estate videos. Stay tuned for some exciting real estate video ideas coming up next!
10 Real Estate Video Ideas You Should Use
1. Real Estate Listing Videos: Create videos showcasing your listings using pictures or videos. Add a voiceover to provide information about the property.
2. On-Screen Text: Use on-screen text to display meaningful details like price, square footage, and number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
3. Walkthrough Videos: Take viewers through the house as if they were walking through it themselves, starting from the front door.
4. Repurpose Listing Videos: Repost or promote your original listing videos if the price changes or after the listing has been up for a few weeks.
5. 360 Videos: Provide an immersive experience for viewers by creating 360-degree videos of your listings. These can be posted once you have them ready.
6. Drone Videos: Use drone footage to showcase large houses or properties with unique features. These videos are attention-grabbing and ideal for social media and YouTube.
7. Introduce Yourself or Your Team: Create videos introducing yourself or your team to establish a personal connection with potential clients.
8. Video Testimonials: Gather testimonials from satisfied clients to build trust and credibility. Use these testimonials in your social media posts and YouTube channels.
9. Neighborhood Guides: Create videos showcasing the neighborhood, including interviews with local business owners and sharing relevant information about the area.
10. Go Live: Utilize Facebook Live and YouTube Live to create authentic and interactive content, such as announcing sales, hosting Q&A sessions, or sharing local news.
11. Market Updates:Provide regular real estate market updates to establish yourself as a reliable source of information. Share trends, policy changes, and opportunities to help potential clients make informed decisions.
Remember to keep your videos concise and engaging, and use templates to organize your content effectively.
Tips and How-to's for Real Estate Marketing
To establish yourself as a knowledgeable real estate agent and gain the trust of potential clients, it's important to provide valuable tips and how-to's. Here are some ideas for creating videos that can help you achieve this:
1. List videos: Create videos highlighting common mistakes buyers and sellers make or the critical traits of successful realtors. These videos position you as an ideal real estate agent while providing valuable information to your audience.
2. Preparing a house for sale:Many people are unsure about the necessary steps before selling their home. Creating a video on this topic can attract potential clients seeking this information.
3. Buying and selling houses: Break down the processes of buying and selling homes into smaller, more specific topics. Create separate videos for each topic to provide detailed guidance. This approach can be a gold mine of video content.
4. Home improvement tips: Making improvements to a home often indicates that the owner may sell it within the next 18 months. By creating videos that offer home improvement tips and advice, you can attract a valuable audience and position yourself as their go-to realtor when they're ready to sell.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Use your expertise and ask previous clients about their questions before contacting you to come up with even more helpful video ideas.
Regarding sharing your videos, YouTube is mighty for real estate how-to videos, as it is a popular platform for learning. However, tips videos are better suited for social media due to their shorter format. To maximize your reach, post your helpful videos on both platforms. Create a "how-to" playlist on YouTube and use "how-to" in the video titles. Also, post beneficial content on social media at least thrice a week.
To stand out from the crowd, get creative with your videos. Look at other real estate videos for inspiration, but strive to produce different and unique content. Incorporate your personality, passions, and hobbies into your videos to create a fresh combination that sets you apart.
When it comes to social media strategies for real estate agents, keep the following guidelines in mind:
• Keep most of your videos short; research suggests that 2 minutes is optimal for social media videos.
• Exceptions to the short video rule include live broadcasts, which should be longer than 10 minutes to allow time for your audience to join, and Facebook organic posts, which should be longer than 3 minutes to avoid algorithmic penalties.
Regarding posting times, engagement is highest between 8 AM and 12 noon on weekdays. Weekend posts generally receive less attention. If you can't post videos every day, focus on weekdays and establish a consistent posting schedule so that your followers can anticipate your videos.
For paid ads, stick to the following types of videos:
• Drone videos
• Short video testimonials
• Market updates
How-to's and tips
Remember to keep your videos concise in your paid ads, adhering to the 2-minute rule.
Engagement is critical on social media, so respond to all comments on your videos, except for abusive ones.
Engaging with your audience helps build connections and trust. Remember to cater to first-time and experienced real estate buyers in your content.
Don't forget about your existing clients, either. Create content that helps people in the middle of the buying process or after the sale has closed to generate more referrals and repeat clients.
When setting up and running real estate video ads on Facebook, follow these four significant actions:
1. Identify your ideal client:Before running Facebook ad campaigns, determine who you want to target with your ads. This will allow you to take advantage of Facebook's ad-targeting capabilities.
2. Build targeted audiences: Utilize Facebook's advanced targeting options, such as geographic region, income, gender, and age, to create specific audiences for your ads. You can build audiences manually or use the Facebook pixel for more qualified targeting.
3. Use video: Video performs better than images on Facebook, so plan your videos to create a three-stage funnel that moves people from prospects to clients. Educate your audience with informative videos, showcase your listings and happy clients, and remind people who have interacted with your ads before why you're the best realtor in your area.
4. Running campaigns:Prioritize the Facebook Ads Manager over boosted posts for better control and long-term results. Utilize Facebook Live to reach more people organically. Choose the right objective for each campaign to align with your goals, such as awareness objectives for educational videos, consideration objectives for showcase videos, and conversion objectives for reminder videos.
By following these strategies, you'll be able to dominate the real estate industry with video marketing in no time.
Do you want to learn more?
What should be the duration of my real estate video?
The duration of your real estate video can vary depending on the property being showcased. For more significant properties, allocating enough time to highlight each facet or feature of a room is essential. However, keeping the real estate video within the 3-5 minute range is recommended regardless of the property's size. A video tour or a walkthrough video by the realtor is the optimal way to showcase a property to a wide array of customers while saving time and costs.
How much does a real estate video cost?
Creating a real estate marketing video can be expensive, involving costs such as expensive equipment, editing software, subscriptions to tools for stock media and music, and other assets.
However, we offer an affordable alternative to streamline your video creation process. With our all-in-one editor, you can achieve professional-quality real estate marketing videos without needing multiple software or expensive laptops. Our paid plans include integrated access to premium stock footage, images, and music. You can create unlimited monthly real estate marketing videos for a fixed price.
Which is the best free real estate video maker without a watermark?
Our platform is the perfect choice if you're looking for a free real estate marketing video maker without a watermark. It comes with over 2000 tailor-made templates that enable you to create real estate videos within minutes. Choose a real estate video template, personalize it according to your preferences, and download it without any watermark.
What kind of real estate videos can I create using an online video maker?
Using our real estate marketing video maker, you can create various types of videos, including:
1. Property Tours
2. Listing Videos
3. Community Guides
4. Testimonials and Success Stories
5. Market Updates and Trends
6. Educational Content
7. DIY Home Improvement
8. Market Comparisons
How to get started?
Use our video creator tool and create your video in minutes. Edit and render any of our over 2000 video templates created with Adobe After Effects.
Creating a captivating real estate marketing video requires careful planning, attention to detail, and a focus on showcasing the property's unique features. By defining your objectives, planning your video, utilizing professional equipment, and optimizing for online platforms, you can create a compelling video that attracts potential buyers and boosts your agency's success. Embrace the power of video marketing and take your real estate business to new heights.
Use our online video maker to create real estate marketing videos