7 Tips on Creating Awesome Advertisement VideosMillions of people use the Internet to look for information and that's why advertisement videos have become very important for finding and getting in touch with customers, followers and fans. Online video became so powerful in marketing because of its appeal to web users. Add some warmth and friendliness to your video and you will build up a strong connection with your customers much quicklier.
Animated marketing videos connect customers on a more personal and deeper level in comparison to text and image ads. The visual side helps people learn information while reading or watching a demo of a promoted business or product, while audible one get people connected by listening to the sound.
By inserting engaging promotional web videos on the pages of your website, it has the potential to rank higher in search engine results. Page indexing robots, besides reading the text of web pages, they also pick up on keywords which are tagged on the videos.
If you want to keep up with the competition, you have to integrate promotional web videos into your business. You can even begin with a simple animated explainer video showing how to use your service or product. How to create an ad video easily? You can either pay someone to do it for you, or you can create it yourself using one of the many online video creation tools available. Check this list of online video editing tools.
So, if you are thinking about making your own advertisement video, here are some tips you should keep in mind:
1. Keep it shortScientists say our attention range is about 30 seconds. So if you make a video, try to say everything you have to say briefly and leave the rest for following videos.
2. Mix videos and imagesYour potential customers will be interested more if you combine videos and images of your product or service, your workers, location and anything you think is important. Add some variety to your video!
3. Personal messageAdd your own message or it can be a message from your employees, either testimonial or advice from your other customers.
4. A little bit of fun never hurts anyoneIt happens sometimes, that your own lapses in creating videos make it even more captivating.
5. Call to actionAdd a call to action button to your marketing videos. A coupon or special offer will help a lot.
6. Contact informationMake sure not to forget mentioning your phone number, website address and your email. If there's a physical location, you could also include a map.
7. DistributionSpread your video ad in every possible way. You can do it on Youtube, social networks, via email and your own website. And if your don't want or don't have time to do it yourself, there is plenty of online video services that will do it for you for a certain price.
If you found this article interesting, comment below.